Complaint Process Plain Language Version

What to do if you have a complaint about Community Living Mississauga or how you are being supported.

If you have a complaint or concern about Community Living Mississauga, how you are being supported or a complaint about someone you know like a friend or family member, you can ask for help from your support staff to help fix or solve the problem.

A complaint or concern is something you are not happy about. It could be about the supports you receive or something you want changed.

You have the right to complain about Community Living Mississauga if you do not like something we are doing.

If you do not want to talk to your support staff about your concern or complaint you can talk to that person’s Supervisor or boss.

You can also call the Complaint Line and leave a message with your name and phone number. The number is 905-542-3607. You can also send an e-mail by CLICKING HERE. Someone will get back to you to talk to you as soon as possible and no longer than 3 days.

You can also give us feedback on how you think we are offering supports & services. Here are some ways you can give your feedback: by talking to your support worker, the manager or the director and by completing satisfaction surveys.