Monthly giving is an affordable and effective way to make a difference by reducing our administrative costs and providing us with stable funding all year round. Your pre-authorized, regular monthly deduction from your bank account or credit card will support the work of Community Living Mississauga. Simply choose the amount to give, whether it’s $20, $25 or more, and you can alter or cancel your payments at any time.
Benefits of joining the Living Plan
- Registering gives you an opportunity to provide support throughout the year in a convenient, worry-free format;
- You specify an affordable amount that doesn’t interfere with your regular monthly budget;
- You won’t receive regular mail appeals, saving us paper and administrative costs;
- Payments will be debited from your bank account or credit card on the last business day of each month, allowing you to keep accurate records;
- You can alter or cancel your payments at any time by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling Joanna Okolisan at (905) 542-2694 ext. 22307.
Join Living Plan now by choosing one of the following options:
- Call our Joanna Okolisan at (905) 542-2694 ext. 2307.
- E-mail email@example.com and let us know you are interested in Living Plan and when you are available by telephone. Someone from our Resource Development Team will contact you to obtain your personal information.
- Fill in the Monthly Living Plan section of the printable Personal Donation form and fax or mail it to:
Community Living Mississauga
6695 Millcreek Drive, Unit #1
Fax – (905) 542-0987