It’s estimated that only about 25% of people who have a disability received the $600 COVID Disability Benefit that was paid on October 30th. Millions of people were left behind. People on ODSP didn’t automatically receive the benefit. If you didn’t get the benefit, you have until December 31 to apply for the Disability Tax Credit (DTC). If you qualify for the DTC, you will be eligible for the payment and other important benefits but the application process is confusing and can be overwhelming.
Join Jill Teeple and Dr.Wayne MacLeod on November 23 from 7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. EST to learn:
- Benefits of applying for the DTC
- How to apply and increase your chances for approval
- How to talk to your doctor to help them fill out the application correctly
- What the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is looking for in order to approve the application
- What to do if your application has been rejected
Jill Teeple is a Certified Financial Planner and President of Community Living Ontario’s Board of Directors.
Wayne MacLeod is a family physician with a full-time practice in Nova Scotia. He has an interest in helping persons with disabilities apply for the Disability Tax Credit and has been successful in helping applicants across Canada. He is the author of the eBook “How to Successfully Apply for the Disability Tax Credit”.