Job Path is a 6-week work readiness program designed for people who have a goal towards meaningful employment/volunteering. Job Path provides support through a combination of in-class learning, community engagement and volunteering that offers an opportunity for people to explore the world of work in a welcoming and supportive environment.
People who have a goal of meaningful employment/volunteering in the community and who:
- Provide confirmation of eligibility by Developmental Services Ontario
- Are a resident of Mississauga
- Are not currently enrolled in school
- Have little to no work experience or have been out of the workforce for three consecutive years
- Are able to access public transportation or have reliable transportation available
- Have personal safety and awareness skills to access the community independently