Reach your full potential while
supporting others to reach theirs!
Why Work for Community Living Mississauga?
- A leader in providing support to individuals who have an intellectual disability where the Mission and Vision are at the forefront in all services provided
- Diverse and passionate employees who are dedicated to their work
- Competitive compensation, benefits and pension
- Amazing opportunities for learning and career development
- Up to 44 hours paid classroom training for all new hires
- Community involvement
Areas of Employment include:
- Residential Supports including Supported Independent Living
- Day Supports including community base sites
- Supported Employment
- Social and Recreational Programs
- Child and Youth Programs
- Community Supports
- Seasonal Programs (March Break, Summer)
Community Living Mississauga recognizes the importance of continuous learning as a key factor in fostering creativity and promoting organizational excellence. With the acquisition of skills, knowledge and competencies through our comprehensive training process, our employees will be able to provide the best quality of supports and service to individuals who have an intellectual disability.
For more information about our training and development opportunities, please click here.
Community Living Mississauga values the dedicated efforts of its employees and is committed to promoting from within. If you are interested in making a difference, having a rewarding career, and providing the highest quality of support, we want you to be part of Community Living Mississauga!
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and other applicable legislation, the recruitment process will take into consideration the needs of applicants with disabilities as requested, such as providing employment documents in alternative formats.